Give the gift of educational choice
As a Corporation you have the opportunity to make a difference in your community!
Did you know there is a way to give back to the children of Arizona at no cost to you?
We are looking for caring corporations like yours to redirect their AZ state tax liability to AWSF. When you contribute to a recognized non-profit 501(c)(3) STO, like AWSF, you are given a dollar-for-dollar Arizona state tax credit. This is a no cost way for you to contribute to bettering the education of the children of Arizona.
Benefits of the Arizona Corporate Tax Credit Scholarship Program:
- Receive a 100% tax credit for every dollar contributed.
- No cost – this is money that would have otherwise gone to the state.
- This program is paving the way for an educated workforce that will greatly contribute to the betterment of our community.
Who Can Contribute?
C Corporations may donate up to their state income tax liability for the given tax year. If a corporation donates more than their tax liability, it can be carried forward for up to 5 years. (A.R.S. § 43-1183) At this time, AWSF is able to accept up to $500,000 in corporate tax credit donations. Please help us reach this goal!
S Corporations may donate up to their state income tax liability for the given tax year, with a minimum donation of $5,000, and then pass the tax credit on to it’s shareholders proportionately. If an S corporation donates more than their tax liability, it can be carried forward for up to 5 years. (A.R.S. § 43-1089.04)
How To Participate:
- Your corporation must file an Arizona form 120. Note: Your company does not have to reside in Arizona to qualify.
- Complete the donor pledge form below.
- Submit by mail or email no later than June 30th, 2018.
- AWSF will file the AZDOR Pre-Approval Corporate Tax Credit Form on July 1st for the current tax year. The AZDOR then has twenty days to inform us of whether your donation has been approved. Once we receive notification of approval, your corporation has twenty calendar days to fund the donation to AWSF.
Thank you for making a difference in our community and for your consideration!
It's not too late to donate for 2017!
Complete our donor information form and send it back to us to get started!
Still Have Questions?
Contact our office today, and we’ll get back to you within one business day.